Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"In reality, having to pick what you want to do for the rest of your life at 17/18 years old is such a scary thought. So my advice to anyone with a sports, theater, singing or dancing dream is to pursue it now while you're young and able. Follow those goals and dreams.

I wanted to be a wrestler since I was 9 years old and once I was 18 I finally got the chance to learn professional wrestling. A year later, I was given the opportunity to wrestle on Pay-Per-View for the second largest wrestling company in the world, TNA. I am living my dream because I never let others opinions get to me, but rather make me work harder and I encourage everyone with similar unorthodox dreams, like mine, to keep pushing forward.


Passion and hard-work will get you so much farther than your mind can think of. Do your best to be the best you can be in your given talent, and eventually there will be nowhere to go but the top. And, that doesn't just apply to entertainer or sports dreams but any dream, school, and academic achievements included.


Having to make the decision you're being asked to make is thought, but if you're working to be the BEST you possible, everything will fall into place." -Deonna Purrazzo (JTHS '12)

No comments:

Post a Comment